Shattered Wig #28

Shattered Wig #28
Coming In November!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Free State Review Publication Party This Sunday



Sir Barrett Warner and the other fine editors of The Free State Review were kind enough to publish my homage to Chris Toll in their new issue. Now they are hosting an event at the slick and comfortable Ram's Head in Annapolis. Unlike the Ram's Head in Baltimore, this one has atmosphere and is completely unlike a BWI terminal.

I haven't been there since me and my Niece Shredder sat front row center ( pushed up against the stage, really) to see the Zombies. This time I will stand where Colin Blunstone stood, with less hair, and unleash some of my verbiage in a slightly less mellifluous voice. Barrett will emcee. It starts at 1 and runs to 3, with samba by Jonathon Stone.

This is posh venue month for my broke- ass! Mole Suit Choir performs at the Creative Alliance September 26.

3 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a great party caption that makes your party picture more attractive? Then you are in the right place. Here we are provided some of our favorite Party Captions collection that will definitely make your picture attractive. Party Captions to go.

    ReplyDelete